Property Representative Exam Information
Exam Confirmation Process
Effective from January 2022 payment of the non-refundable Property Representative exam fee must be received before the examination booking will be confirmed.
The exam booking process:
- Candidate expresses an interest to sit the property representative examination through the Board website portal.
- An acknowledgement and invoice for payment will be sent to the exam candidate via return email.
- Payment is required 7 days prior to the examination date.
- Your exam time will be confirmed via email when payment is received and additional information will be provided.
Changing a booked examination?
Changes to booked examinations can be made up to 7 days prior to the examination date.
If you reschedule an examination with notice the examination fee can be transferred to the new examination sitting date.
If you cancel or reschedule the examination date without the required 7 days notice, then the examination fee will be forfeited.
If you do not attend (no-show) the scheduled examination date, then the examination fee will be forfeited.
Exceptions will be considered due to extenuating circumstances and at the discretion of the Board (a medical certificate or statutory declaration may be required).
Starting times will be advised. Candidates should allow up to 3 hours 15 minutes to complete the examination.
Candidates will be notified of exam results by email. Results will be provided between 7 – 10 business days from the date of examination.
A fee is payable to sit the property representative examination.
Payment may be made by EFT or cheque.
Due to COVID 19, the Board considers anyone sitting a Property Representative exam needs to comply with Tasmanian Public Health advice and adhere to exam venue requirements.
Please follow the guidelines below:
New Town Bay Rowing Centre
5 Marine Esplanade
New Town 7008
Launceston Conference Centre
50 Glen Dhu Street
South Launceston 7249
1 Heathcote Street
* Please note exam dates are subject to change